Designed by a digital marketer to deliver results
From clean one-page sites through to full ecommerce solutions, we have a package to suit you.
We don’t just design websites that look great, we design them to convert visitors into customers.
LightBeautiful and effective
- Beautiful 1 page responsive website, perfect for startups and sole traders
- 1 stock image
- Domain name (.co.uk) included for 1 year
- On page SEO
- Contact form
- Social media integration
- Google maps
- 2 hours online training and support
ProEverything in 'Light' plus:
- Up to 5 pages, ready for businesses with products or services to display
- 5 stock images
- Image SEO
- Google Analytics integration
- Google My Business submission
- SSL certificate included for 1 year
- Blog/news section
- Portfolio or gallery
- 3 hours online training and support
EcommerceEverything in 'Pro' plus:
- Suitable for 10 – 100 products
- 10 stock images
- Woocommerce set up
- Payment platform integration
- Shopping cart
- Customer order management
- Hosting, maintenance & support package for 1 year
- 5 hours online training and support
Our top picks to add to your website package.
Hosting, maintenance & support
Add our hosting package for a no-hassle approach to your website. 30 day backups, monthly maintenance and 2 hours of support per month are included.
Let us write your website
Need help writing content that converts your website visitors into customers? No time to do it yourself? No problem, let our resident marketer handle it.
Digital & print ready logos
Starting a new business, or time for a redesign? Our in-house creative can design a modern logo that stands out from the crowd.
Ready for your new website?
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit my new website myself?
All of our websites come with the WordPress CMS. WordPress is very widely used as it is an open source platform, used by beginners and large businesses alike. WordPress is easy to use, and all of our websites come with some initial training.
As it is so widely used, many web products and plugins are available to integrate with WordPress, such as top email marketing and ecommerce solutions. If there is something you need to integrate with your website, chances are there will already be a WordPress plugin available for you to install.
Will my website work on mobile devices?
All websites designed by Kabo Creative are fully mobile responsive. They are designed in a column layout, meaning the website will automatically resize itself to suit the width of the device you are viewing it on. We are also able to hide sections of the site on mobile if they aren’t relevant on a smaller viewing window.
You can test it here by reducing the size of your browser window, and watching the website adapt.
Can I use my current domain name?
If you already have a domain name, that’s no problem. We’ll create the site on a staging server and transfer it over to your domain name when it’s complete.
Can I upgrade later?
You can add additional services at any time. If budget is tight, the affordable light package produces a great one-page website that covers all the basics. Extra pages can be added when you are ready.
How does the process work?
We know you are busy with your business, so we like to make the website process as simple as possible. We use these easy steps:
1. BRIEF – You tell us what is important to you and what types of content you want on your new website.
2. CONTENT – Either you submit your content to us (logo, images, text for pages) or you’ve taken out our writing and logo services and we get to work.
3. DESIGN – We’ll get busy, and send over designs and progress as we work.
4. REVIEW – You review our work and let us know if you’d like any changes made.
5. LIVE – Once you are happy with the site we set it live ready for your potential customers to flood in.