Last updated: 25 July 2019
What is a cookie?
Improving our website
We also enable functionality using cookies. This includes:
- The consent pop for new website visitors by Cookie Consent
- Live chat provided by Drift
- Website security by Wordfence
- Website speed improvement and protection from Cloudflare
- Embedding videos from Youtube
- Enabling social sharing of blog posts to social media websites
What cookies do we use?
This website uses the following cookies:
How can you manage cookies?
Most internet browsers provide settings to allow you to prevent your computer from accepting cookies from websites. Be aware that doing so may prevent the features of this website, and other websites, from working properly.
Typically, these settings are located in the options or preferences menu in your chosen browser. The following links may be useful in locating and using these settings:
Turn off anonymous Google Analytics cookies
You can install a Google Analytics browser plug in to prevent websites from sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found here.